If you have any questions or would like a price quote on your next project, please fill out the form below.
Thomas Construction & Remodeling 7 Step Process
- Free on-site visit. Our project manager will go over the scope of work with you and your family or team.
- Plan for drawings. If the scale of the project requires, there may be a design fee upfront. This does not apply to all jobs. The drawing fee only applies to larger remodeling projects. Note: Preliminary drawings are for bidding purposes only. The price for final drawings to pull permits from will be additional
- Product selection. Our project coordinators will meet with you to discuss all products being used on the project. This may require you to select products from our suppliers’ showrooms. If this is the case, we will coordinate meetings between you and the suppliers at a time that best fits your needs.
- Final proposal. TCR will present a detailed proposal showing a breakdown of all costs on the project.
- Final contract. Once the proposal is agreed upon, TCR will provide a contract with the agreed-upon scope of work.
- Timeline for project completion. After the contract is signed, TCR will begin ordering materials, scheduling the job and establishing a project timeline.
- Final Payment is due upon completion. Most jobs will not require money down. We will get to work and bill when the project (or portions of the project) is completed.